Tuesday, February 14, 2012

long time coming...

When I sat down to finally post something new, which I realize I haven't done for quite some time I found a few un-finished post. I really haven't had much to say and if I am being completely honest, which this is my journal in a sense so I will be; Life has been, for lack of a more eloquent word, HARD! Live lately has been tough and demanding. In the last few months our family has been thrown many curves and a few have hit us pretty hard. But now is not the time to post on that. Now I wanted to shoot our a few of my un-published post. Here are a few pictures that were taken when my mom visited us way back in february I believe it was.
w


Eldon loved walking in Nanna's boots

Mom showed eldon how to feed gracie!
nanna to us to the children's Museum
Eldon called himseld Monkey George
Gracie was verrry tired while we were at the museum

No comments:

Post a Comment