Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4

Day # 4 of Things I Love


Sewing!!

I love to sew, it really is therapeutic. I Love my kids, as you can see from my previous post this month, but since becoming a Mom I've had to find things that are just me, something I can be proud of other than finishing the dishes or mopping the floor, or keeping the kids alive and happy for one more day. So I picked up sewing last year when my mom and dad bought me a machine, but them my machine broke in October, and I have been without. Well I must have done something good this year, because my parents bought me a Brother CS6000i!! Which if you don't know is an amazing machine!!! Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me something that means more than you know... PS I love it!


(That's Gracie's baby blanket I am working on, hopefully I will reveal it soon!)

1 comment:

  1. Ah!!! I love that you love it. I love that you have such great talents and you're using them!!!!

    ReplyDelete