Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 7

Day #7 of Things I Love




Okay so I swear I will start putting up more variety, but seriously my 2 kids are my life; they are my happy, healthy, energetic, of the wall, silly, sometimes grumpy little buddies. Some days are harder than most, but if I look for that one special moment each day, I can see my day as a success. So today what do I love?

I love Sweet Innocent EYES!


Eldon turns to me right before bedtime/snuggle time, and while nodding his head exclaims, " go get Eldon miwk (milk) pweeze (please) momma, I need it huwwy (hurry) go get me some now!"

Haha I turn and look and see this little face staring back at me! haha how am I suppose to tell this guy no. He did say please, and he asked in a very sweet voice, so I grabbed my camera asked him what he wanted one more time, and snapped a picture at the end. Then I went off to fetch him some milk, as demanded. Seriously Eldon is my kryptonite! I admit it i am whipped by a 2 year old, and he rules the roost! I love those perfect oval shaped eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment