Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3


Day # 3 of Things I Love




This was not taken with my Nikon, but of all the pictures I took today, this is the one I love best!
ELDON
MY Baby boy ELDON. I love his green eyes; it is the little bit of me I can see in him. I love his questions, the way he tells me what to do in a way that seems angelic and not at all demanding... I love his long lashes! Check out those things, one bat of those and I do whatever, Mark says I have issues saying no, but who could blame me. I love how silly he is. In this photo we had been making a card for Nanna with pipe cleaners, and he turns to me, looks at my glasses and "demands" I make him some too. (You can see I cropped myself out of the left of the picture, and you see a bit of my glasses too.) I love Eldon- My favorite little man, and the one person who made me a mom 2 1/2 years ago!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment