Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 8

Day # 8 of Things I Love

I LOVE a CLEAN bathroom

These days we seem to have a clean potty, but after Eldon gets in for a bath the carpets are soaked, wrappers are pealed off of toys, TP ends up in the tub, or unrolled all over the floor. And may I add to that Eldon is potty training, and it getting good about going by himself, so I say to people Eldon doesn't go in his pants anymore, but he does go in the bathroom, yes it may be the floor beside the toilet, the wall, or the seat, sometimes the inside of the toilet if its a good day. Ha ha he refuses to sit down, he saw his daddy stand up and now he insist on going pee the same way! ha ha I just laugh it off and clean it later when I get a chance. And every night I (usually) go in every night and throw the rug in the wash and clean up the messes. So this is what our bathroom looks like from around 10pm til when El wakes up. I love to walk in to a clean clutter free and dry bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment