Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gracie's Song

Gra-cie...
You have such a pretty fac-ie
No one else can take your plac-ie
You look pretty dressed in lac-ie
You don't come from outerspac-ie
sweet Grac-ie

So every little girl deserves a song written for then, and Gracie is no exception. Little Gracie has her own song that I made up for her. She is so cute, when I sing in her little eyes just light up like crazy! Sometimes when she is upset the only thing that calms her down is if I rock her and sing her little song. I love to make her smile... haha I'm that crazy mom that makes up songs and I love it.




Lets not forget about big brother...
Eldon:
(Goes to the popcorn popping song)

I looked out the window and what did I see Eldon Allen Sittin' in a tree

he can climb an oak tree in 5 seconds flat

If you don't watch him he goes like that

It might not be so,

but it seems to me...

Eldon Allen sittin' in the tree



I know, I know ... please don't judge me!!! haha but it is so worth it if I can get them to smile... but Eldon likes to put me in my place and while I sing his song he says, " no mom, no tree" I think he is thinking "mom your crazy I'm not in the tree, I'm right here".

No comments:

Post a Comment