Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crazy fun life

This week really has been amazing. I set a goal for myself to take Eldon and Gracie out at least 3 times this week. And I did. We went swimming to the park this week. Eldon loved swimming. And by the second time we went he seriously was swimming on his own ( with a life jacket of course! ) I am so proud of him. Lately being a mom of 2 has been less of pulling my hair out and splashing my face with water to stay awake, and more about enjoying my babies. Gracie is sleeping during the nights, and in her own crib now, which is a lot of the reason for the good sleep and "nicer mommy" in the morning.  I use nice mommy and mean mommy with eldon when I'm tired.. I don't think he understands me though. When he would wake up in the morning I would tell him, "I missed you last night, me and Gracie were up allll night, because Gracie wanted to hang out and now nice mommy went bye bye 2 hours ago, so we are gunna play in the house so mean mommy will go away and nice mommy will come back." Luckily mean mommy really never showed herself this week. ( I really am not mean, I just use that when i'm tired)
But anyways back to my great week. The kids are just beginning to have so much fun and I love taking them places. Eldon is slowly learning how to behave in public. Usually he bounces off the walls, but he only does that now if I don't pay him any attention. I am starting to really lean what both kids need, so that we can prevent meltdowns.
Now if Eldon would just take to potty training I would be sooo happy. Little guy just refuses. I do not understand it, but I guess we just keep trying and eventually he will warm up to the idea.
visist my other blog to see a mini session of gracie in her swimming suit HERE, but for now here are a few pics too





1 comment:

  1. the picture of Eldon & Gracie is Beautiful!!! great photography skills

    ReplyDelete