Monday, August 15, 2011

fffanxs mama!

So Eldon is my little guy will not a lot to say. He knows words, but usually tries no point, or grunt... I think it is a little my fault, cause I don't talk a whole bunch when I am on my own but I am doing better, I have made flash cards, and I make Eldon use his words even though sometimes it's not what he wants to do, and really he is doing so much better. But usually he only uses phrases and sentences when I prompt him to. But today when I gave him some juice and tucked him into bed he said Fffanxs (thanks) mama, and uuvv you (love you)! Wow seriously made my day!!! He is growing way way way to fast and I ust want to keep him my baby. But talking is good for him, I noticed he knows so much more than I thought, I just needed to expect more! I love Eldon!

No comments:

Post a Comment