Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gracie is 3 months

3 months old... where has the time gone! I took Gracie to a new pediatrician today, and they may be worse than the first one I took her too. Lets sum it up by describing the entire visit as- dirty, rude, slow. Really is it that hard to have great pediatric care in Georgia? It seems impossible. I guess I will keep looking but for now here are some stats on little

 Gracie @ 3 months:
Weight- 11lbs 3 oz
Height- 24 in
Head- 40 1/2 cm

  • she still refuses a bottle- "those things are nasty", says Gracie
  • She is smiling A LOT! she has the sweetest smile when I pick her up after she has been asleep and woken up
  • She is almost about to laugh
  • Loves to be held- guess I love it too- I have a hard time putting my babies down, they are just too cute to let go
  • She is very healthy- has had at least 2 cold, but she has gotten over them all on her own
  • Poor little girl seriously can pass some major gas:( she lets out toots all the
  • hates being on her tummy- as you can see from the picture below
  • loves to grasp both her hands together- she constantly looks like she is about to pray. SO CUTE!
  • Her hair is either getting thinner or lighter; I dunno may be both
  • Her and Eldon are getting a whole lot easier to manage. We go out at least 2 times a week
  • Also still won't take a binky- neither did Eldon- Eldon took it for a few months but I think it was when he was older
  • She is a great car rider- she either falls asleep or just looks around the entire ride. But if I am stopped for a while she gets upset- I have too avoid traffic. Little girl is only 3 months and already can't stand traffic
  • She is so sweet- She constantly smiles- and just wants to be looked at
  • She loves complements- Mark will look at her and tell her all sorts of things and she just coo's and ahh's back.
Pretty much she is our little princess and we love her so very much! We are better because we have her sweetness in our family. What a blessing it is to be their mom. As hard as my days seem so be, every night looking back it is so worth every second!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment