Wednesday, July 29, 2009

shhhhh baby is sleeping!!!!

Okay so I have figured out my son's personality... I think, at least for this week I am sure. He loves mom... all he wants to do is be held(all the time) I love him so stinking much and can't stand to hear him cry so I give into his every wimper. and he doesn't even cry really unless he is really hungry (which is usually when I am in the shower or going to the bathroom soorrrry TMI!) but I hold him all the time which is reason why my house is not cleaned and why I don't cook anymore, except for the occasional mac and cheese :) I need someone here to hold him for me so I can use the restroom. It's kinda funny every time Mark gets home from school I quickly pass him off with a quick " I love you.. gotta pee!!" he usually doesn't have time to respond to that :) Ohh I love him I know he wishes he were around more often, but he is such a hard working. he is almost done with his paramedic classes and he starts firefighting academy in a few weeks! I am so proud of him for doing all the things possible to provide for our family... which includes him giving up time with us to work and go to school. I really appreciate all this because it allows me to stay at home and be able to have those first few weeks and months to adjust to a baby, an breastfeeding, and all else that comes along with mommy training. I hope I am doing a good job, every once in a while I get a little smile while Eldon is sleeping, and that makes it all worth it. I love my son and my husband.... now shhh the baby is finally sleeping time to go to sleep too!

No comments:

Post a Comment