Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy little feet

We went to Ryan McCorristin's wedding reception past Saturday, It really was mine and Eldon's first event since he has been born. Other than dinners with family trips to the hospital to get his blood taken and trips to the doctor. It was nice, Ryan looked totally happy. It just reminded me of how happy I was when I married Mark a year and 4 months ago... and now we have little Eldon and it makes life so much more worth it! But Eldon got to meet lots of people including Andrew (Depew!) and AUNT MINDY! I was so excited to see her! we didn't know she was coming and it was a great surprise. Tammy was there, and I also got to meet her hubby! It was great seeing everyone. Ever since me and Mark got married it seems like it is hard to keep in touch, but we do our best! Enjoy pictures... and the video of my sons little dancing feet (how cute) also check out how tall Eldon is, he has already grown 3inches since birth

No comments:

Post a Comment