Thursday, September 3, 2009

My husband- the fighter fighter!

So it has been a little bit since I updated, but things have been so stinking busy, Mark just started RCA lat week, he goes from 6:30am to 5pm everyday, and he just got switched to working grave shifts, and he works 4 shifts a week, 8pm to 6am so I have had a couple of tough night here all by myself with Eldon, It is amazing how much changing a diaper for me in the middle of the night just helps me out. I have missed that. I think I just like knowing we are doing it together. Eldon misses his daddy, I hope he isn't to sick of seeing my face. But as for me I am busy trying to clean the house and take care of my little man, I am really glad Mark is giving me the chance to stay home with him and watch him grow, because he reallydoes grow from day to day. I just love him so so so much. We have been practicing saying momma and mom, I spend half the day saying ma ma!! Sometimes I feel like I am training the birds all over again. Anyways We are preparing for Eldon's Papa's 24th birthday!! Which should be lots of fun, and we are also planning for halloween or out little El! Holidays are so much more worth it when you have your family around, plus they are so much fun. Okay well picture will come soon!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment