Monday, September 28, 2009

Mark turns 24!!

Mark had his birthday on the 16th. We had a week long celebration. Monday Mark came home and we open the presents I gave him, he opened Tupperware (for work and school) and a loofah. I then asked Mark if he could go get the dog food out of the trunk. Me and Eldon went with him, and to his surprise when he opened the trunk there stood behind the bag of dog food, a 32'' Flat screen HD TV!!! he was so shocked, and excited. He deserves it he has been working so hard and going to school full time, so I have been saving for about 6 weeks! He loved it. Then Tuesday we went bowling with friends, Brittani, Mindy, and Michael all showed up. It was very interesting bowling with a baby, but actually I think I bowled better when I was holding him then when I wasn't. Then Friday we went up to my momma's and had dinner with Mom, Dad, me, Mark, and Eldon, and my sister-n-law came too. We had a perfect dinner of steak and shrimp, then Mark got 7 pairs of underwear(one for every day of the week) socks and Nike running shoes from mom and dad, and a dress shirt and dress socks from me. I can't believe Marky is 24 he s getting so old!! Eldon is making us both age faster I think:) When I look back it seems like since we have had Eldon with us time has gone by so fast, but when I am going through my days, it goes by soooo slow... does that make any sense?! Anyway I love Mark and I am so glad we got to celebrate another birthday together. WE LOVE MARKY!!!

Mark with his new TV. Eldon is there for size comparison


Mark got 24 pieces of Tubberware for his 24th birthday!


"This is all I got!" Mark says (this was before he got his TV)


I decorated the Kitchen, and both me and Eldon wrote Dad a note


Mark got new shoes!


I just ad to make Mark a Batman Cake!


Mark and Eldon at the bowling alley!


Me bowling with Eldon

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny, we recently went bowling as well and often bowled with the baby. I love the batman cake, good work!

    ReplyDelete