Monday, September 7, 2009

Picture Post

we wore this to go to Grandpa's man basement and watch BYU in their first game of the 2009 season. And they won 14 to 13
one of the only times i want crying after my bath... I get so cold afterwards
an attempt at catching a smile, a little to late however
that face kills me, he always gives me these faces and a worried look. I wonder what he is thinking
My favorite! doesn't my son have beautiful eyes!!!
A SMILE!!! I can just hear the cooo.....
my favorite way to sleep
Eldon in his Firefighter outfit!!! just chillin:)
My perfect little doll!!! What a good sport!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he's definitely growing out of that red wrinkly newborn stage and into that cute baby stage! He looks so much like both you and Mark - it's so weird to see our own faces in our babies, huh?

    ReplyDelete