Monday, September 7, 2009

My goal by Christmas

I have officially set a goal for myself and I want to accomplish it by Christmas. That is December 25th of this year I will be down to 162lbs! I am currently 187 :( I know not fun, but it is better than the depressing 201 that I weighed right before giving birth to Eldon. I know it sounds crazy losing 25lbs in less than 4 months but it is possible right? Okay so broken down that is 15 weeks between now and Christmas which would roughly mean I need to loose at least 1.7lbs a week, and doctors say it is healthy to loose 1-2 lbs a week right? Okay I really need this to happen I really love being healthier it makes me happy, and this is what I can do for myself. I just bought an Elliptical for $5 on KSL! I know crazy steel huh!!!! It just needs new barring which only cost $7.50. I am going to work out right after Eldon first wakes up and I get him back to bed, usually round 6am, then again when he takes a nap round lunch and then hopefully a 3rd time at 7pm. I am going to try for 30 minutes at a time but if 15 is all I can fit in at first then so be it, I just cannot wait to fit back into my favorite cloths...wish me luck... let me know it is possible!!

1 comment:

  1. can i recommend weight watchers? I was at 175 at 6 weeks and at 155 at 16 weeks. So what, 10 weeks? and it was pretty easy! I've slacked off a bit since moving, but i am still at like 150ish... so i highly recommend it. It just helps to see how you are overeating and stuff... becuase after pregnancy i was MAJORLY overeating! Good luck, though! You can totally do it! (ps some of the weight it probably water weight... it comes off fast in the first few weeks)

    ReplyDelete