Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eldon's Blessing Day

Eldon Allen George was blessed on August 16th by his father at the Timpanogos Park 3rd Ward building, in the North Orem Stake. Mark gave such a sweet blessing to Eldon, I know he was nervous but he did a fantastic job!! Lets hope I don't forget anyone; we had Mark:my hubby, My Dad, Uncle Tony, Uncle Jack, Uncle Ron, Uncle Steve, Josh Rhees and Mark Thompson: Mark's Companions, David George, and Jeff George all stood in the circle. I have such a beautiful sweet son, with such a sweet loving personality. he remind me so much of my little brother, he even kinda looks like him too. thank you also to all the friends and family that came on our special day. After Sacrament we headed back to our apartment for root beer floats! After Everyone Left we took pictures of our cute little FROG PRINCE!! Ohh and if you are wondering why Eldon is in a dress, it is because that was the out fit that Mark was blessed in, and that Mark's Dad was Christened in, and that Mark's Dad's Grandmother made, so it is sort of a family heirloom I guess you could say! but doesnt he look cute in a dess anyways!! :)








1 comment:

  1. Precious! I never knew about that special dress. What a beautiful history it has.

    ReplyDelete