Thursday, August 20, 2009

"And that is what I think of that", says Eldon!!

Last night i went over to my mom's house! both Me and Eldon, daddy was working. We had a good time just watching happy movies, but the best part of the entire day was when my mom was talking to Eldon.Eldon just sat on her lap and cooed at everything she had to say. My mom started by saying that is my little girl over there and I love her very much, and she lives you very much, and she is trying to provide for your every need, but she needs you to go to sleep so that she can have enough to feed you... well the conversation went on like this for a while, until my mom realized that Eldon had peed on her, okay well just on the blanket in her lap, but still. Eldon Apparently did not like what she had to say. If I had one word to describe Eldon it would be persistent... he wants what he wants. My mom says however he is a little faker. She says his cries are so fake, which is most likely true but i am weak and I cave in to his every need. Anyways I will update more later but I thought this was a great little story, and insight on baby Eldon's little growing personality

1 comment:

  1. ahh, don't we all cave to our babies' needs? I just can't imagine not being able to sleep! How do you do it???

    ReplyDelete