Friday, June 26, 2009

Went to the DR.'s

Okay so today I woke up round 8 and went and got my momma, we went house hunting, and I think we found the perfect house, dad came to meet back up with us to take a look at the two we had found. I believe they are putting in an offer today, and fingers crossed it will be accepted and that their house in Georgia will sell too, without having to take the by out!!!
then me momma and mark- my love, went to the doctors, docter grover was on call today and got called in so I was going to meet with the PA but last minute Dr grover was on her way back so we just waited for her. We went over my concerns, and I have to add she has a very level head, she is not induction happy, and she wants things to happen naturally and on their own, which even though I want him here badly I know what she says is the right thing.
so for the update I am 70% effaced 3cm dialated and inbetween -1 and 0 station, which is very exciting! last time i was at -3 station, so he is definately moving, and maybe going up and down those stairs so many times actually did help something. I a trying to stay positive I know he will come when he is ready, but I am so ready for him to be here and to meet him, and spoil the everything out of him. But as long as I see progress that is all that matters!
Ohh and PS last time I was measuring 41cm from pevic bone to fundus, which was way way way over what I should be since your cm should match how many weeks you are, and I was only 37 weeks. But this week I measured 39cm which I was alittle concerned about, but Dr Grover assured me that towards the end you loose water, plus the head is beginning to engage so that could also be reason for the size difference, she double checked just to make sure that was correct, and it was, so I guess I should be happy, because I thought I was going to have a ten lb baby because I was measuring 4 weeks ahead, but now I am closer to my actual due date and only measuring like a half a week ahead to a week ahead! yeah!
Dr Grover says she thinks she will see me next week again but I hope to see her sooner, but if not I don't mind, because it is all worth it once he comes I won't care. But I have another appt on tuesday so we will see if I progress any!!!! wish us (Mark, Me, And Eldon ) Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment