Monday, June 1, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am 22 years old!!! today was my birthday, which started out just like any other day, I got up went to work came home and had a sudden burst of FREAK PREGNANCY CLEANING, which is never a good idea.. I will elaborate a little later on that one. But anyways the day got really good because around 6 My Daddy and my "Patty"- lil broder came by to celebrate with me and take me out to dinner. Mark - my love had to work which was a little bumer but he took me out to red lobster the Friday before my birthday with James and Lindsey Potts and my Emi! which was great.
Well Pat and dad took e to Brick Oven- Classic you just can't go wrong. Kristen, Nic's wifey came to celebrate also. I was just so excited to have time to spend with Dad, it is going to be so nice having him and mom just around the corner all the time!!! I think we might get on their nerves a little with being around so much, but I sure can't wait. Especially with our little guy on the way, I will have momma there to help me, and to call when I can't stop crying because I haven't slept in 4 days ( lets cross our fingers and hope that doesn't happen!!) but anyways birthday was great, here are a few pictures of what I got, and how spoiled I got!!! Especially by hubby- he bought me the most amazing glider chair, I love love love it!!! he is so good and knowing what I want and he gets it for me even when I don't deserve it or we can't afford it, he always finds a way to make it happen.... I will post more pics later it is late and hubby is snooring so i better wrap it up!!!


1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I am making plans to come & see your new place & this adorable nursery you're putting together! I'll have Becca & Miguel with me (of course). I will call/text to see what day/time this coming week will be good for you.

    P.S. I need to rub little Eldon too. That OK?

    ReplyDelete