Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bella Gets a Haircut!

So My poor puppy has been so neglected lately! she use to get her hair cut once a month before me and Mark got married, but now that we are on a budget, poor bella is one of the cut backs, we have tried to cut her hair numerous times with no success might I add, but I decided to go at it again... being pregnant and al and the whole "nesting" is totaling to blame, because I could have been patient and waited for Mark to do it, but my instinct is to do it myself because it will get done the way I want it done. And I am not saying Mark's way is wrong... apparently it just isn't how I see it so I would have to go back and do it again if I didnt just want to deal with it... Did that make any sense???? probably not, my brain cells are leaking through my belly these days... well anyways here are a few pictures of the haircut... I sware I didn't torture her, she just looks like that.






No comments:

Post a Comment