Monday, May 25, 2009

I Concurred the Vacuum

Okay so for the billionth time I concurred the Vacuum! I don't know why but it keeps getting clogged, and it is never in the same place so I have to just guess and check every time. This time there was a clog in the hose... which is very difficult to get out. I spent about an hour looking for the clog and when I finally found it, all I could do was bang the cord until the clog slowly loosed itself! I am totally in the "nesting faze" of this pregnancy but it seems like every time I go to clean, I have to fix something first. Well at least for now the vacuum is fixed and working. We can only see what will break tomorrow. Fingers crossed: NOTHING!! I am 8 months prego, 4 more weeks to go, and fixing things is not on my list of things I need to get done before my little man gets here!!! Anyways I gotta get back to cleaning list, wish me luck.....

1 comment:

  1. wow - you are really getting down to the wire! So exciting. The frog prince room looks incredible! You've done a good job setting that up. Eldon is such a blessed soul. It's been so fun following you on the journey even from the other side of the world. Thank goodness for blogger and facebook. Miss you my dear - and we send our love to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete