Friday, May 15, 2009

new stroller

We got a Stroller!!!! YEAH! I am so super excited about it, Papa called me the other day and asked if I would be home later on that day so that he could take us to go get the stroller we wanted! That just made my whole day!!! I can't believe he bought that for us. Thank you so so so much mom and dad!! Anyways he took me and Mark to babiesRus and I showed him the one we registered for.. it was on of the cheaper ones... of course because it was in our price range, but he told me it was ugly, I think he just didn't like it... I laughed and then said well then I don't know which one I like... Papa pointed out this one... ( way over what me and Mark would be able to afford right now) I really liked it; it looked like it could do anything... It has all these cool compartments and gadgets.. I told momma it could probably fly if I wanted it too. But anyways me and Mark are very bless! here are some pictures of our cool present.... we also got a cool little baby bath too!

1 comment:

  1. yay for baby stuff! Eldon will look cute in his stroller! I am so happy for you! ALMOST THERE! OMG STEpH you will love being a momma!!!

    ReplyDelete