Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Okay so today was spent hanging out with momma.. i thought the baby miht come today, i dunna call it a feeling or what ever..... but unfortunatley it is now 11:55pm and still no baby! :( very sad. But I decided not to get too depressed and just start walking so when I got home from visiting family, first momma and papa, and then my mother in law, I processed to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs to our apartments 50 times, that is 50 times up and 50 times down.... and yet still no baby, I sit in a warm bath every night, I have even gone as far as to eat spicy food, which i absolutely hate, and still no baby.... I know I know what you all are going to say " he will come when he is ready" but if my son is anything like me I know how stubborn he is and he is just holding onto something in there so as to make it to the very last minute! I just an so excited to meet him, and hold him, and finally be his mom. Do you blame me......? any ways I am off to try other tricks:))) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment