Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday Continued




Okay so it is my goal to get better at posting these blogs, it seems like i am always playing catchup!! Anyways... so here are a few of the great things I got for my birthday. I got these two great stuffed animals from build a bear, made by none other that Patrick and Brittani!!! they are so cute the frog was made by Pat, and names Piddle ( which is what his initials PTL would sound like) and an adorable monkey made by Brittani and named after her initials BRN, Burn. So I have Piddle the frog and Burn the monkey. They make a great addition to the nursery! Plus when i grew up I had a stuffed monkey that I took everywhere, except he could pick his nose and ears and stick his thumb in his mouth, toys are made so much different these days.

I also got some great sock... which you can never go wrong with new socks, they are just amazing, and I got a $40 gift certificate to Noodles- one of my favorite resurants, and the best purse ever... I love it, it is green and awesome, pat and dad did the shopping because mom had just gotten out of surger, but she told them what to get, I think they did a pretty great job!!





I found this green stuffed dog/ sqweeky toy inside of the purse, not quite sure if it was for me, but Bella sure had a grand 'ol time with it, so I think I am going to give that one to her.


Anyways that is it for birthday update, now I just have to catch up on the rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment