Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Update

Me and Mark headed off to the doctors today for our 37 week pregnancy visit. Seemed pretty busy today, we waited for almost an hour, but Dr Grover is a great doctor so I guess that is why we always have to wait a long. But anyways Baby Eldon is still cooking, and I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced!!! I was shocked I didn't think I would be that far, but great news, Dr said for a first baby that is really good to be that far along. I was just hoping that his head was going to be down, which it is, she said she was able to feel his head! pretty cool news. I called Momma to let her know the news, she was excited for me, but she kept saying "he is going to come before I get there!" She said she had a dream that he was going to come this weekend, and she said she was mad at me... we will see? It would be good to have him this weekend but at the same time, I think I will want mom to be there. But either way we are just here waiting on him!!!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me!!!!! I'm at 3cm right now. That's exactly what I was with Lyric. And my mom is spazzing about not getting here in time! I'd love for him to come now, but want my mom here...LOL! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete