Friday, July 1, 2011

My sweet babies

my poor sweet babies rash soooo easily.... I have been battling an on going bum rash with Gracie since she was about a week old. It got so bad this past week that I almost took her to the doctor. Now at the same time Poor sweet Eldon started having a sore throat/scratchy throat. I thought he was getting sick.. no good with a newborn, but what I didn't realize until Mark pointed it out was that Eldon was cutting his molars. :( which in turn is now giving him a bum rash :( poor babies... which in turn, poor mommy and daddy. bedtime was rough tonight, and still not over. Eldon went to bed round 9pm and mark crashed round 11:30pm. Gracie is currently on my shoulder as I am typing this. She is my little night owl! she loves being up late and spending time with mommy I think.  Hope we get to sleep soon.
So to sum up my story both babies have bum rashes and both are miserable because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment