Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Check ups!

Gracie had a one month check up/well-visit and Eldon had his 2 year. Really Gracie was 6 weeks though. Eldon was wild! He hates 4 walls that's for sure :) I hate the pediatricians office. It was a horrible visit, and they made me feel like I was a bad mom, for no reason at all. It is a really long story, and I really don't want to replay it again, so I'm not gunna. It was just no good, and I just am going to find a new pediatrician. I miss Eldon's old ped it Utah.
So here are some updates! both babies are on the charts which is great!!

Eldon:
Weight: 29lbs  63%
Height: 36.5in 93.4%
Head: 19.488in  72.7%
Weight for Height: 30.3%

Gracie:
Weight:8lbs 7oz  10%
Height: 22inches  57%
Head: 14.961 inches  47.8%

both babies are healthy and most of the time happy :)  that's all that matters. I'm tired.. and a lot lately but that will pass soon I hope  when baby girl gets out of her newborn period. being mom of 2 has been the best and most exhausting thing i have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment