Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gracie - One Month!!

My sweet little girl turned the big one month old on the 26th of June. She is such a big part of our lives and we have been so busy living it that I havent had time to update.

Stuff you might not know about our sweet Gracie:
  • She weighs about 8lbs now, not sure of her exact weight, because we go to the dr this week
  • She just started to SIMLE!! about 4 weeks old, now that she is almost 6 weeks she does it more often
  • Gracie loves her swing! She is either in my arms or the swing usually
  • she is a little mommies girl- she loves to stay up til usually 2 am and hang out with mommy
  • She is a great breastfeeder- she actually refuses to take a bottle or a pasifire. which sometimes makes things difficult
  • haha, alittle embarrassing, but she poops all the time, and loud!!! not really what you want to hear in the middle of church, but it happens :)
  • she has enormous patience, her brother loves on her all the time, somethimes too hard, and she just lets him
  • I call her my eternal stretcher, she is always stretching. It takes her a good 20 minutes of stretching before she wakes up.
  • she is so beautiful, every breath she takes reminds me of ho lucky I am to have her and to be her mom
  • she loves laying on her daddy's tummy
  • she has her daddy wrapped around her finger!!! I love watching them together, Makes me love Mark more
So pretty much Gracie has rocked our world in the greatest way possible! Our little Gracie Abigail is the sweetest little blessing. Now things arent always so peachy, there are tears and hair pulling somedays, but I'm bragging here, It's my right as a momma right! I love my babies, and I love that my little guy is such a great big brother. We are blessed!

Gracie sitting in her swing

this is Gracie's signiture face



Gracie is one month old

No comments:

Post a Comment