Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scrubby Dub... Gracie's Chillin' in the tub: First "REAL" Bath

Gracie got her first bath this past Monday the 6th. She was so adorable. I had been giving her sponge baths, but she was in need of a good scrub down. She let out a little cry for the firsst 2 seconds, but once I started pouring water on her hair she got this little dazed look in her eyes and her mouth fell open. She loved gettting bathed so much, she didnt let out another peep.
Now she loves to just sit in the tub and have me pour water over her head. Gracie loves a clean head of hair I guess, plus with how much she has, everyone always touches it so it gets greasy pretty quickly.
Here are the pictures of her first bath in order. I made them smaller, but if you click on the picture it will switch to full screen.






Mark wanted to get in on the pictures

She is so tiny compared to my brush
 
 


1 comment: