Sunday, August 1, 2010

Inspiration for my Kitchen

Please Let me know what u think of my inspiration Kitchen???
I have been living in my same apartment for a year and a half and it is about time I start making it feel like a home. This picture inspired the I love the yellow and I have a lighter cabnet that I think plays well with tthe yellow. I LOVE the tile on the backsplash but I cant do that or near afford it so instead I am doing 3 walls yellow and one that teal bluish green color, and I am using accents of red like you see in the tile with black furnature to bring in some warmth. I finished painting and I will post pictures later, now I just need to paint my furnature!!! hope u love it when I'm done

2 comments:

  1. oooo! I can't wait to see! I would die for that kitchen (okay, not really, but mine is super boring....) I'm trying to save up all my favorite ideas for when we buy a house because we aren't allowed to modify anything renting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I want to see the "before" & "after" pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete