Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you married to a fireman??

I AM!!!!!!!
Don't be too jeleous! Seriously though I am so so so excited Marky man graduated today and I am seriously the most proud wife ever! I am a fireman's wife!!! Yeah, this has been a long time coming and I seriously never thought this day would come. But it has and Yeah is all I can say!

Mark made the movie for graduation and it was so so amazing. He is so talented and I am so glad I am blessed with him as my partner in life, in crime, and in fun!!! He is so my other half and I love him.
During his graduation The instructors talked about a "brotherhood" and a "bond" and then Marks Class officer came up and talked about some of their time in RCA this summer. He ended with a quote from the bible and it really hit me and made me so happy to have Mark. He said that Their bond will carry them through and it will grow when they get on their own departments. " Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend." John 15:13
Then Mark put this prayer up on his video
This Prayer holds so much meaning in my heart and I am so blessed to have a husband who wants to go out their and help others... all though I know half the reason may be that he reall just loves to play piro like the little 15 year old boy that is inside, but either way he is my hero!
Thankyou to everyone involved in the UFRA program and congrats class 57!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - way to go Mark (and Steph). Loving the mowhawk - they rock!

    ReplyDelete