Friday, August 27, 2010

July and August update

Wow this summer has flown by and it seems I havent really posted much of anything. I forgot to post pictures from El's birthday. He had a blast and thank you so much to everyone who showed up you all made it just perfect! I wouldnt of had it any other way! Thank you everyone for spoiling my son way too much.
Right after Els b-day me and him left pappa to finish up school and we headed to charleton and Atlanta, we went with grandma love and we were gone for 18 days! we had a blast and we went to the beach and the coke factory and the market and a braves game and the aquarium... pretty much we had a blast!
When we got back mark graduated and now we are waiting to hear back from jobs he has applied for... we are really crossing our fingers.
Here are a few pictures from out summer adventures:

Ella knows how to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment