Friday, July 9, 2010

One year older and wiser too..

...Happy Birthday to Eldon!!!
We had an early birthday celebration for eldon since Me and him are going to GA, SA, and TN on saturday and because Mark had school and work, so we had a party for him on Saturday the 3rd of July. It was a Green party.. maybe not what you are thinking about, but I had everyone wear as much green and the person who wore the most got a prize. All the food was green... well most of it. I had a green Veggie platter with kiwi, green apples, green grapes, melon, green pepper, celery, broccoli. We also had grilled burger.. thanks Dad. Green ballons were everywhere which Eldon loved, and streemers. It was great, and boy did everyone spoil my little man!!! I felt really loved. I just want to thank everyone who came to be with us on El's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment