Thursday, July 8, 2010

First hair Cut!!!

My Baby boy went to Cookie Cutters on July 3rd and he got his first ever hair cut. He was getting ready for his birthday party on the 3rd. Me and Eldon Got to cookie cutters about 5:30 pm. He got to sit in a big blue truck while a sweet lady cut his hair. Eldon was so great, not a tear at all. he actually kept trying to take the girls sissors, as if to say... give me that I know what I'm doing! he was so cute the whole time and after he was done he got a balloon and a sucker and he loved that most of all I think! he is so cute and Me and Mark have really enjoyed watching him grow. Mark was saying the other day that his favorite thing is watching El learn and do new things and become more of a person and individual. I agree. I love watching him grow and becoming my little MAN!Go here to see Eldons first hair cut Certificate

1 comment:

  1. omg he is cute! I love that little hard barber place! That is such a good idea... only in utah.

    ReplyDelete