Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wow 98 more days!!! 26 weeks along, it seems to be so surreal to be this far, I remember the days I use to wish that I could feel our little man moving around. It just seemed to be so far off in the distance. When I found out that I was pregnant I use to lay there as still as I could and try to see if I could feel anything, And now my little motor boat never stops. I couldn't imagine having twins, two babies inside just kicking me kicking each other It would be like a war zone inside of me.
Well me and little Eldon went back to work on Monday, working for APX alarm in the scheduling department. I like being able to associate and talk with people, but I don't think Eldon quite likes it. He doesn't like me sitting down for long periods of time, and when I do he quickly reminds me by a quick jab of two in the ribs, until I listen to him. I think he would be perfectly content if I laid flat on my back or stood up for the rest of the pregnancy!! I love this little boy inside me. Before hi all I knew was that no matter what as long as I had Mark than everything else in my life would be perfect, and now it's not just him... I have to have both him and our little baby in my life to survive. My heart has gown double in size in the past few months and I am pretty sure it will burst the second I see his amazing angelic face. I can't wait to meet the amazing baby that has been inside me for these past 6 1/2 months! He is incredible and I know he will bring nothing but joy to our family. Of course I know it will be tough, but so so so so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment