Monday, March 23, 2009

The Big Move

A Big Move
Okay so the biggest news of all this week is that Momma and Papa are moving to the West!!! We found out last week that they are moving to Utah most likely at the end of the school year in May! Crazy news, I know a lot of people are really bummed about it all, but I have to say that I am so excited for them to be here. There are so many days where I miss just being around them, and I am jealous of everyone that gets to see them on a regular basis, but It will be so great having them here when Eldon is born. I am just ecstatic that they won't miss out on him growing, they will be able to be close and won't have to see him age through pictures! I can't wait.
A Quick Update
Just a quick update things with the pregnancy are gong great. I think I am going to give birth to a Mexican jumping bean!!! He is quite the mover. It is starting to begin to get harder to bend over. I was doing the laundry this week and I swore if I had to bend over one more time, than I might not get back up!! But luckily I did. I am just trying to keep myself busy so that I won't begin to gen to tired. Anyways here is an updated picture... I didn't want to take it but Mark convinced me too!!!

24 Weeks 1 day prego!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Can't wait to meet the mexican jumping bean.

    BTW S,
    You've been tagged. Check out masala-sunset.
    ;-)
    S

    ReplyDelete