Sunday, March 1, 2009

21 week ultrasound

Ultrasound
Okay so we have great news our little Eldon is doing great! We got to see him on ultrasound for the 3rd time this Friday, he was so adorable... and so much more photogenic!! The ultrasound tech did a lot of things I didn't really understand, I wish she would have slowed down a bit to let us enjoy it an understand it all, but I understand it was the end of the day on Friday and she had a lot to get done. From what I saw she measured Eldon's belly, head ( all different directions, she looked at the liver, and made sure there was a 4 chambered heart, Also she measured his lower leg. From the looks of it all he is measuring about a week bigger than what he is... which could actually be closer to his actual due date, because we really didn't know when exactly the pregnancy started, so it was just a rough guess to begin will. Lets hope his due date is sooner... because then I am that much closer. We will see:) Lets see other than that I don't think us Georges have much more that when on this week, other than Mark is still super busy all the time with work and school. Hopefully he will get a break, I know he needs one. He works so hard and I love him for that!!!

Here is Eldon Allen at roughly 21 weeks!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I posted!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Hello Marc!!!! Hello Stephanie!!!!! And Most of ALLL hello Eldon, Bella, and Chloe!!!!! I love and miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Darlin is working on something for her grandson!!! And No Stephanie I will not tell you and No MarKKKKKK I can''t tell you cause she can't get anything from you she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps!!! I meant she CAN GET everything she wants from you--

    ReplyDelete