Wednesday, March 18, 2009

24 weeks!!

Quick Update:
Okay so for a quick update.... I have been so busy with absolutely nothing it seems, but still I can't find time to just relax. I got a job at APX alarm, the same place Mark works now, I will just be working in a different department. Not exactly what I would want to be doing but it does pay well and plus it will be easier as I move into my 3rd trimester, which is so close to being here, only one more week really and my 3rd trimester will be here!!!! I am so excited I could scream. Mark is still busy with school, he always has something he has to study or get done, and with work on top of it all, poor hubby never gets a break. But I love him he is such a hardworking, he makes me so happy!
Prego Update:
Okay so I am 24 weeks how crazy is that!!! WOW, it was so slow in the beginning and now it just seems to be rushing at us so quickly. I don't want it to go by fast, well I kinda do, but at the same time I am starting to hit a realization point.... I just spend hours thinking wow, he really is coming and soon! My nerves are just on there ends, I just hope I can be a great mother and at the same time still be a great... or even better wife to my Mark! Things are just really exciting and overwhelming at times, but as long as I just pay attention to what's happening now it makes it easier to go through. Looking to far ahead just makes me nervous.
Funny Story:
Mark has started to run every night to get ready for entering the firefighting program soon. He runs almost 2 miles around the neighborhood and then does a few sprints in front of our home.
Okay so Monday night we got back from dinner, and Mark left to go running. When he was done, he went out front to run his sprints. Now what he does is he runs as fast as he can a short distance back and forth with a few quick seconds of cool down in between. After finishing up he came inside and no more than 5 minutes had past by and we got a call from our landlord asking us to come outside , he said the police were here and to come out now. We both walked outside not knowing what this was all about. When we went outside not only were there police there, but there were 4 of them... not just 2. The police took me and Mark apart from each other and one asked me questions while the other spoke with Mark. The cops first question was, " are you having marital problems, or have you been having arguments?" I said no in a questioning manner, I didn't know why he would ask me that. He asked a few more questions, just sort of a rephrase of the first question, I finally asked him what the problem was. Apparently the police were called by a neighbor because they saw his doing his sprints, and they had watched him over the past couple nights, they said to the police that he looked upset and angry like he had been in an argument or that he was mad enough to go home and cause a domestic dispute because he was just pacing back and forth and breathing heavy ( a normal person would think... wow they are running hard, but no this person just thought he was mad and pacing). Mark cleared the situation with the police and we went back inside.
Moral of this story is never go running at night in Happy Valley. One of your neighbors might think you are mad, and you might go home to beat your wife!

3 comments:

  1. thats FUNNY! Your first major argument that you never had! Gotta love nosey neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi - welcome to the blogging world! I found yours through Gina's. Crazy story!
    I love your preg photos - so beautiful you are =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha oh my goodness! that's a hilarious story. Congratulations on the pregnancy and I'm glad everything is going well. Yes, your parents will be missed :( a lot. but I'm glad that they will get to see their grandson grow up! So exciting! Take care!
    Love,
    The Wolfgramms

    ReplyDelete