Monday, April 27, 2009

Packing

I just wanted to write and vent a little. I hate the week before you more, I don't know if anyone has live in as many places as I have over the last 3 years, but the week before you move is so hectic. Okay so lets go over the list of places I have lived: I moved here and lived with my college roommate Jewels, then when my contract was over I moved in with Julie an Lindsay, then I moved in with my Aunt Amanda and Uncle Tony- who saved my life by letting me stay with them by the way, then I moved in with my good friend Emily, we moved to Pleasant Grove, then I got married and lived in a 4-plex until it was condemned 2 months later and we moved into Mark's sisters' house in Provo- we had so much fun fixing up the yard planting new plants and what not, but when Marks brother came back from being gone for the summer, things just all went down hill, the house was a mess mostly outside, I started to feel like a maid. Well needless to say we moved because of personal issues that were not going to be solved any time soon. Now we live in a basement apartment in Orem, and if you look at my lat post you will know why we are moving. our new place we have signed a lease for a year so I am hoping everything goes right and we are able to stay for the whole year! I don't know if you have been counting, but that is 7 places about to become 8 in the last 3 years that I have lived, and each time I seem to accumulate 10 times the amount of stuff. But anyways I just wanted to vent because there are boxes everywhere and I am sick of bending over to pack them, which is not an easy task when you have this bowling ball in your lap. I think I need to take it easy though, my doctor told me if I pick up one thing that I know I am not suppose to then she is going to be very upset, and i don't think I am willing to make the woman mad that will be the only one that knows what she is doing when the time comes to get this little baby out of me :) Anyways there you have it for today... tomorrow will only go better from here!! :))

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...now wait til you have kids who unpack what you pack or even better, won't let you pack period...now that's fun!

    ReplyDelete