Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TWENTY!

Twenty weeks!!!!! wow I can't believe we are halfway done... and at the same time I can't believe we are ONLY halfway done. I guess the good things in life do come to those who wait. And nine almost ten months is definitely long enough. I think I am just now starting to accept the fact that I actually have something growing inside me, and not just something a half me half Mark little boy! Every once in a while I think I can feel him. It kinda feels like he is just spinning in there, and once I think I feel him, the next second it's gone. I can't wait to have that constant little kick or punch to know he is there with me.
Who would of thought this was where my life would be a year ago?.... lets see a year or so ago me and Mark were just barely engaged and loving it, and now after all the things we have been though with trying to find a good stable home for our family, and with all the drama from Mark's family and trying to fit in, we are now about to have a son!!! every time I think about it I just think it is to surreal... to much of a fantasy come true! We are for sure being blessed. I just hope I can be just of good of parent as mine are to me. Because I don't know what I would do without that bond. And to imagine another bond just like it and maybe even greater, is just amazing and spectacular to me... okay enough of the mushy stuff!!!
Well the house is clean and that certainly makes me smile, but now I have nothing to do during the day anymore. Mark leaves before I wake up and gets home around 6 or 8 so I can't say that I am pressed for time... in fact I think I have too much of it, that why I hope that in March I will be able to start back at a full time job! Things have been just falling into place around our home, and I know we are being watched over. Heavenly Father has definitely shown his presence in our lives. I totally am a believer in when bad things happen or when trials come our way as long as we get through those trials together as a family they will make us stronger. And the Lord has for sure blessed our lives ten folds after the trial of our faith, and for that I am just amazed and in augh of where our wonderful life is going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment