Wednesday, February 11, 2009

19 Week


This week has been pretty great, Mark has been kept really busy with his crazy jam packed schedule but luckily he still finds the time to have fun. He just recently joined a new band which i know he is very excited about. He loves to play it makes him happy.
For Me this week has been great! I have started to feel my stomach moving around... it is pretty cool. I feel like he is just in there spinning away, and every time he gets close to my bladder he gives it a goo
d kick!! That's okay though Mark said he will let him know what he did when he comes out! I swore this little dude inside me was going to be a girl but i guess we are just expecting one high maintenance little boy! Oh well... we are both just getting so excited, i know i am starting... well no that's a lie, i am already baby crazy. And Mark is getting there. I think once he is able to feel our little guy kick he will become more attached. We have a 21 week ultrasound schedualed for the 27th! We can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment