Friday, February 13, 2009

Events around Valentines Day


These past few days have been very eventful! Eldon is getting bigger and bigger everyday... the proof is in the pictures! Lets see... Chloe has been in heat for days now, and has chewed through all of the diapers we have bought for her. So sadly she spends a lot of the day in the garage or in her crate. We are hoping things go back to normal with her pretty soon, because with a pregnant lady and a menstruating dog under one house things tend to get interesting to say the least. Also I have been practicing all of the baby skills that I will need once Eldon gets here. Well the most obvious is diaper changing... as you can see Chloe looks very comfortable, and has yet to develop any sort of diaper rash. But the skill that I am most proud of has to be swaddling. I was having a hard time practicing on Bella so Mark let me swaddle him. which turned out to be a lot harder than I thought. But I was able to perfect my technic as you can see, Mark isn't going anywhere!!
Things are going great in the George house, Mark is busy working, I hope to start a new job at 1-800-contacts in march, and Bella and Chloe are just enjoying all the new space they are allowed to run around in. Well that is all for today!!!


P.S the picture here is of me and Eldon 19 weeks 2 days Pregnant!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie and Mark,
    It was great to see you guys last night. You looked wonderful Steph. Can't believe you are going to have a baby. Your little Eldon will be the age of my kids when you are about the age I was when we adopted them. I was 32 when Christopher was adopted. Thanks for sharing your blog with me...I look forwar to your progress as baby Eldon is developing. Did you just start this blog...I didn't see too many people posting yet. Have your parents seen it yet? What instrument do you play Mark? Or do you do the sound and equipment end of the band. Christopher would love to have you see his drums next time you come up. We'll have to plan a dinner before Pat leaves. Take care, be happy!
    Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete