Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mom, instead of a nap, I'm gunna try something BETTER!

So as Eldon is growing and is getting more independant, he sometimes believes he doesn't have to nap. (he has yet to convince me this is a good plan) so instead of crying his eyes out over not taking a nap he quietly sneaks out of his room while I'm doing dishes and grabs markers that our sweet friends Mrs. Kim and Mr. George gave him for Christmas. And no he did NOT grab paper just the markers........ so imagine what a high spirited, imaginative, and somewhat crazy 2 year old can do with a set of markers quietly for an hour and a half while I think he is being a sweet little angel and sleeping.... Do you have an idea... walls, furniture, maybe cloths or bed sheets...... NO... these are all wrong! haha, Eldon has taken upon himself to do this:



He decided to use himself as a canvas! I take a few pictures... he was more than proud to show off his art work! Then in a panic I grab the markers... "non-toxic and washable" are both written on them...so instead of panicing i decided he could enjoy his work of art until bath time, because artistic or not, it started to look like a crazy bruise and it had to go. Love you Eldon you sure do make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment