Sunday, January 1, 2012

The George's top 11 from 2011

The George's Top Favorite Moments from 2011


11...Eldon went to nursery for the first time and became my "big boy" he won't let me call him baby anymore, he insist he is a big boy and he will yell "noooo me big boooy, Gwacie is baby!" Makes me sad, but at least I can sneak in and cuddle once in a while
10..We went to the beach! I hadn't been since Eldon was little, and Mark couldn't remember ever going.
9...Mark got a job offer with AFRD
8...We moved from Utah to Georgia in 2 weeks and rented a beautiful home in GA, with a perfect backyard to play
7...I took an important step in motherhood and spent an entire night cleaning up throw up. (This is a step I never wanted to take, but I guess it is a job only a mother can do)
6...Eldon no longer uses a diaper, except for nap and bedtime. Yeah!!! Only one kid in diapers
5...Eldon Turned 2
4...Mark and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary in April
3...Mark Graduated cadet Academy and started working as a professional firefighter
2...A sweet little miracle jumped into our lives; Gracie was born May 26th!
1...We celebrated our first Christmas and Thanksgiving alone with just our family. It was great being with the people we love the most. I love my family so much, they are why I get up in the morning... usually because Gracie is crying :) but seriously I love them so much!


2011 has been a wonderful year, full of blessing and surprises. It has been a tough year however at the same time, but we have been reminded of what matters most. Family. I am so grateful to my wonderful husband who wakes up and goes to work, and loves us! I love my babies, Eldon my little buddy and Gracie my sweet sensitive smiley girl. My parent who show there love from oceans away, I love them so much! And to the rest of our family who have been there for us this year and who have been only just a phone call away! We love you all! Bring It On 2012!!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us!







2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete