Thursday, May 5, 2011

one of those days?

Ever have one of those days where no matter what you do, everything seems a mess. That is my today :/ I have had some intense back and pelic pain since yesterday, and am trying to push through it, but it is tough. On top of that my active little boy is wanting my attention so bad that he has resorted to throwing everything at me. And I mean everything, toys, cars, empty sippy cups, plates, and food... you name it the list goes on and on. Finally i got him to settle down and color while I made my 20th trip to the bathroom this morning, when I can back he was coloring the floor and my walls. Thank goodness for washable crayons :)
Just add that to the list... Hopefully I will be able to get things picked up and cleaned before baby girl gets here, but it's not looking good.
When I put El down for his nap, I think I will have a good emotional "cry it out", then I will put my big girl panties on, and get over it, and get to work. These days a good cry is really what helps.
I love my crazy wild boy, but I will be more excited when I can run and jump and play with him like I use to.

P.s.- as I finished up typing Eldon came up to me lips puckered and gave me a big kiss! it makes everything better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment