Monday, May 9, 2011

Bow board

So I have been mad crazy making and buying up bows! Mark thinks I am nuts, but I just want to make sure she has one for every outfit/occasion :). Plus I really enjoy making all the "girly stuff"! Okay so I needed a place to put all of her bows and I landed on a plan: I will make a bow board. But I didn't want just a square board with ribbon, No, that just wouldn't do for my soon to be princess. So I set off making a ballerina bow board, and after many burns with the hot glue gun and lots of tool, this is what I managed to com up with. Oh and PS she had way to many bows so I made 2 green ribbons and stuck all the similar bows on the ribbons! It really makes me want to make more, but I think I will calm down a bit, maybe I will start making them and giving them away or selling them, who knows, but for now this is a hobby I love! Enjoy tell me what you think?!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is a LOT of bows! But very cute idea! I thought it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! I think every little girl needs that many bows:)

    ReplyDelete