Thursday, April 7, 2011

We live in Georgia!

We made the big move and have been here since March 15th. So much has happened and hopefully I will get some time to post later about all the happenings here, but for now here are just a few pictures and a video. Momma told me I must post so I dont wanna get in trouble, so here it is. Most.. well all of the pictures are from back in Utah but I wanted to make sure I posted them. Enjoy! :)

 These are a few pictures of after bath, ever since I told Eldon we have to clean the bugs out of his ears, he insist we do it every night, and that he be the one to do it. He will sit there and repaet Buuuug buuug buug until we get all of them out :)




 My little guy gets so many bruises, we dont even know where they come from, he is constantly running and falling on his shins... sometimes it makes me so sad :(
 This is apparently how much Eldon and Ella love each other.. there seems to be some sort of cousin rivally or something... no just kidding Eldon thinks he is a big kid, and doesnt understand that he is a baby too. We are hoping with the little one coming soon, he will enjoy playing more with kids his own age

CHEEEESE!

No comments:

Post a Comment