Thursday, April 14, 2011

So tired...

I can't sleep anymore, I have gotten so big that it really is uncomfortable no matter which direction I am in. But other than that I have so many things I have to get done, and not enough time it seems to do it in. So today I put together Gracie's crib, made 5 more bows, weeded the flower beds in the front yard, bleached the baseboards (trying to get rid of sugar ants), did 2 loads of dishes ( yeah I am alittle behind), cleaned kitchen, mopped floor, then bleached the floor, Did 3 loads of laundry, unpacked 2 large clothing boxes from mine and marks room... and that is just all I remember (My prego brain takes over sometimes). And now I am sitting here typing on my computer at 2:30am exhausted from the day and I can't sleep.
Moving 7 weeks before my due date is not really been good on my pregnancy, and really to say the truth, it has sucked, but that is just when we look at things from a prego point of view. I am reminded every day that i have a wonderful hardworking hubby who is an ATLANTA FIREMAN!!! and I have the most amazing little boy in the world, who is my best friend and my cure for loneliness. I love my boys, and I am so excited to grow more love, and love my little girl on the way! Lets hope she stays in there long enough and get good well done and cooked. With Eldon I was hoping on a 37 weeker, but this little girl can stay in 40 weeks and I will be happy because with how crazy things are now, I need more than just 2 weeks to get things ready for my little girly!
Anyways I know this is a rambling post, but thats what happens when it is 2:30 am. and we are running on day 3 of only 4 hours sleep each night... and that is rounding :)
NIGHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment