Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A little venting....sorry,tough week

Okay I have to preface this post and apologize, but I need to complain just a bit... sorry to anyone who reads this in advance:)
Alright, so today and for the past almost week I have really started to feel the effects of being pregnant. The great parts, like when I am still at night this little girl kicks away. She has such a sweet soft little kick too but she is very consistent and she kicks the same spot over and over. It's funny I will push on her little kicks and I can tell she uses all he little strength to push back. With Eldon he would give up and punch me hard in another spot, but I totally believe this little woman is just as stubborn as me! But besides the amazing feeling of having the blessing of feeling her grow and move comes the bad parts. For the entire pregnancy I have had this intense heartburn and it will not go away, if anything it gets worse. I have been prescribed 2 different types of medicine to help, and have tried several natural methods of helping calm the heartburn, but to no avail. And now this week something has happened to my energy level. I seriously feel like I have been kicked down and I barely have energy to wake up, which i really hate for Eldon :( , but I also have had this intense pain in my lower back, and now the pain is radiating down my leg. It seriously is painful to stand. I don't know what is going on maybe a nerve or something but i am in serious pain.
They say 2nd trimester is the easy most enjoyable period during pregnancy, but as of right now all I am feeling is exhaustion and pain. :( I can't wait to meet my little baby girl, and trust me I wouldn't trade this pain and my little girl for anything in the world, but I would wish to get some of my energy back. Sorry for my rant, I really just like documenting the good and not so fun parts of life, and this week really has been a tough one to get through. Pray for my poor little baby that his momma will get more energy to play with him:) any advice on how to get up and not feel pain can help too :)

In other great perfect fantastic news my little girl now weights 1 whole pound!!!!! what an amazing milestone!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The pain in your back is probably sciatica! Sawyer positioned right on my sciatic nerve for a while and that's the pain I had! No fun at all! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm hoping excersising will fix it.. fingers crossed. Hey by the way can I be invited to your blog... galacrossegirl@yahoo.com, Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you gone to a chiropractor? Saved my life with Eldon! I don't know how i would have done it without being adjusted (really intense pain gone--same for a good friend who couldn't even walk--she laughed at me when i told her to go--they are amazing!) Exercising can actually exacerbate the pain--i was only allowed to swim-- And have you tried Papaya extract for heartburn? it works really well for a lot of people! I'm sorry you are hurting! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete