Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

Sooooo.. this is me procrastinating once again :) Seriously lately I have been so tired, all my energy is going to waking up and getting Eldon through the day happy! He and Mark are my buddies and all my energy is to them.. so onto an update:
Christmas was so fun and confusing and and CRAZY!! We got up tp my parents house Christmas Eve, we ate wonderful soup and then we did a Christmas message. Dad read I believe in Santa, one of my favorite books, and then he gave us all one,and we gave our gifts to Jesus. After that we exchanged PJ's and then "hat" gifts.
Christmas mornig Eldon climbed out of his crip at 4am and we were only able to hold him off until 6:30 when he refused to go back to sleep and he woke gran-ma and popa up!
We walked down the stairs to TONS of presents, and needless to say mark spoiled me I spoiled him we both spoiled Eldon and Mom and dad of course spoiled Eldon, me , Mark, Nic, Ella , and Krissy. Christmas was such a wonderful blessing to be with our family and enjoy one another. I know we won't always be able to live so close together so it's really nice to enjoy it while it is here. Here are some pictures that show more of the fun we had!


























No comments:

Post a Comment